Location: Smithville, ON
Type of Employment: Full-Time
- Pick-up and delivery of small agricultural, lawn & garden, landscaping and construction equipment primarily throughout Premier Equipment’s territories.
- Perform periodic parts deliveries to customers.
- Periodic collection and handling of Sales and Service invoices, contracts and payments directly with customers.
- Light maintenance duties within the Store, including cleaning and detailing of equipment and support duties of yard coordinator.
- Responsible for proper operation and maintenance and cleanliness of delivery truck and trailer
- Other associated tasks as required.
- Hours of duty will fluctuate depending on seasonal + daily workloads.
Skills and Requirements:
- Require Class G license.
- Exceptional customer service experience required.
- Must have the ability to work independently.
- Must have experience working/operating forklifts, lawn and garden equipment, small agricultural pieces, construction pieces.
- Ability to manage all associated paperwork and processes for pick-up and delivery of equipment and parts.
- Heavy lifting, pushing and pulling is required.
At Premier Equipment, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview, please advise us if you require an accommodation.