Location: Elmira, ON
Type of Employment: Full-Time
*** Please note that this position is with Premier Equipment Rentals ***
- Assists at Rental counter and telephone reception.
- Perform daily closes, prepare bank deposits, complete settlement reports.
- Invoicing of all Central Trucking requisitions and monitoring.
- Responsible for preparing A/R & A/P reporting and processing.
- Performs entry to intermediate level account reconciliations.
- Maintain cycle billing records, ensuring timeliness of invoice and payments.
- Prepare & submit required payroll documentation.
- Assists other co-workers with related tasks as necessary.
- Other associated tasks as required by the Rentals Manager.
Skills and Requirements:
- Must have strong computer skills and be well organized.
- Friendly, outgoing, professional, customer-orientated personality.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a team environment.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- General knowledge of accounting principles would be an asset.
At Premier Equipment Rentals, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview, please advise us if you require an accommodation.