EFFECTIVE – April 8, 2021 – Premier Equipment locations remain open during regular posted hours offering essential services to support customers. Full range of showroom services/accessibility is limited in accordance with Provincial Government and regional public health guidelines by location. We recommend reaching out to your local store prior to visiting in person.
Premier Equipment is currently offering the following services to continue to support customers:
1. EQUIPMENT SALES
- New or pre-owned AG, Turf or Compact Construction Equipment consultations (virtually, by phone or in-person) is recommended to be scheduled by calling your local store or by using the scheduling assistance form on the home page of premierequipment.ca
- MyPremierApp – is available as an online portal to look up, order and pay for parts. The MyPremierApp can be accessed by clicking the link or via premierequipment.ca. Your parts order is processed and will be made ready for pick-up.
- All other Parts orders – We encourage customers to call ahead to your local store and our Parts team will work with you to gather/order the parts you needed. Premier locations will be offering curb-side service inside the front door at each dealership location.
- Mobile Service - is still available at your operation, providing that you can ensure a safe working environment compliant with all current health regulations. Technicians will be equipped with appropriate personal protection equipment and disinfectants to clean the areas of the equipment they are working on. The repaired areas will be treated with the disinfectant before and after the repairs are completed.
- Precision Ag Services - Premier’s Integrated Solutions and Mobile Service teams are available to assist customers with pre-season preparations including Operations Centre and equipment setup support by leveraging Wireless Data Transfer, Remote Display Access on displays or via video chat, web meetings and other means. Reach out to your local store to get in touch with our team.
- In Store Service – can be requested via the MyPremeirApp, premierequipment.ca, or by calling your local store.
- Pick-up and Delivery services are available.
- Store Drop-off is an option. You may be required to park in a specified area.
4. PREMIER RENTALS – will remain open to service customer needs, however will be implementing additional safety precautions. For rental assistance please visit premierequipmentrentals.ca or call 519-669-0700.
If you have any questions or need assistance of any other nature, please contact your local store or submit your request via the Contact Us form on premierequipment.ca
We are taking these measures to ensure that we are able to effectively serve our customers during the current provincially mandated 'lockdown.'
We appreciate your patience and offer our best wishes for a quick and healthy return to regular service.
The Leadership and Staff of Premier Equipment