March 24, 2020 - 5pm
A COVID-19 update to our valued customers –
Premier Equipment remains open to serve customers and is striving to reduce the spread and overall impact of COVID-19.
EFFECTIVE – FRIDAY MARCH 27, 2020 - ALL LOCATIONS REMAIN OPEN during regular hours. HOWEVER, SHOWROOM SERVICES will be SUSPENDED – and we will be limiting showroom traffic until at least April 10, 2020 – or until the Provincial Government rules that non-essential businesses re-open.
Premier Equipment is currently offering the following services to continue to support the industry and minimize health risks for our customers and staff.
1. EQUIPMENT SALES
- New or pre-owned AG, Turf or Compact Construction Equipment consultations (virtually, by phone or in-person) can be scheduled by calling your local store or visiting the scheduling tool on premierequipment.ca website.
- If you purchase turf equipment including Mowers, Compact Tractors or Gators during this time Premier Equipment will provide FREE local delivery.
- MyPremierApp – is available as an online portal to look up, order and pay for parts. The MyPremierApp can be accessed by clicking the link or via premierequipment.ca. Your parts order is processed and will be made ready for pick-up.
- All other Parts orders – We encourage customers to call ahead to your local store and our Parts team will work with you to gather/order the parts you needed. Premier locations will be offering Drive-Thru or kiosk service inside the front door at each dealership location. Simply pull up to the front door of the dealership and follow signage instructions or call the location phone number and an attendant will come and assist you with your parts request, and load the parts into your vehicle.
- Mobile Service - is still available at your operation, providing that you can ensure a safe working environment compliant with all current health regulations. Technicians will be equipped with appropriate personal protection equipment and disinfectants to clean the areas of the equipment they are working on. The repaired areas will be treated with the disinfectant before and after the repairs are completed.
- Precision Ag Services - Premier’s Integrated Solutions and Mobile Service teams are available to assist customers with pre-season preparations including Operations Centre and equipment setup support by leveraging Wireless Data Transfer, Remote Display Access on displays or via video chat, web meetings and other means. Reach out to your local store to get in touch with our team.
- In Store Service – can be requested via the MyPremeirApp, premierequipment.ca, or by calling your local store.
- Pick-up and Delivery services are available.
- Store Drop-off is an option. You may be required to park in a specified area, and your equipment will undergo a disinfecting procedure before and after service is completed to ensure everyone’s safety.
4. PREMIER RENTALS – will remain open to service customer needs, however will be implementing additional safety precautions. For rental assistance please visit premierequipmentrentals.ca or call 519-669-0700.
If you have any questions or need assistance of any other nature, please contact your local store or submit your request via the Contact Us form on premierequipment.ca
We are taking these measures to ensure that we are able to effectively serve our customers during spring planting season. Your patience and support during this critical time of year is greatly appreciated.
The Leadership and Staff of Premier Equipment
Click here to download the March 17, 2020 - 1:00 pm update
COVID-19 Message to Our Valued Customers