Through combining in-house expertise and forging relationships with leading industry suppliers, Premier Equipment is proud to offer the most robust line-up of advanced, integrated agronomic services available to the Ontario market. From basic agronomic data collection services - to complete comprehensive offerings with the latest technology available - Premier Equipment is committed to providing tools to producers and agronomic service providers to make effective decisions that will make a positive impact on their cropping practices nd bottom-line.
Base Agronomic Data Collection Services
Consultative services assisting growers with initial set-up and collection of crop input and
harvest information to ensure proper data capture, consistent from field to field, farm to farm during each stage of production. Please see specific services below:
DATA Collection Fundamentals Training
Setting-up data structures, coverage maps, as-applied maps for seeding, fertilizer and yield maps, etc. Premier offers seasonal “Optimization Clinics” and seminars and can also provide custom packages either on-farm or at a dealership location to provide the proper training and understanding for you and your staff.
AG MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE Training
Consultative Services and Training in Agronomic Software such as APEX, Farmworks, SMS Software training opportunities are availble through attendance of a Premier “Optimization Clinic” and through tailored one-on-one or staff training sessions with your team.
IN SEASON Agronomic Data Collection Support Services
On-farm or remote support.
Advanced Agronomic Data Collection & Analysis Services
Premier ID is a solution centric group of services that Premier has developed to enable the producer and their agronomic advisors to tailor the use of data to create greater insight - and drive integrated descisions. Development of a Premier ID program for your operation provides the ability easily use your cropping data and identify key areas of opportunity. Premier’s goal is to help facilitate the connection of people, equipment, technology, and agronomic insight to give you a greater advantage.
- Review of clients historic data to ensure accuracy
- Establish objectives and strategy with client
- Develop management zones for fields using historic data, topography, aerial imagery and soil information
- Soil Scanning and Sampling - via Soil-Information-System
- Review results with client and their trusted Ag Service Provider
- Comprehensive reports created for each zone for use by producer or Ag Service Provider
- Results and management zones uploaded into client’s Ag Manangement Software
- Prescription files created for seeding and application equipment
- Services are available for all brands of equipment