Premier Equipment Ltd is a full-service John Deere dealership specializing in agriculture, lawn and commercial grounds care and compact construction equipment. With heritage dating back to the 1950's, our organization has grown through the decades bringing to life John Deere's commitment to customers of quality and innovation.
Premier proudly serves Southern Ontario with eight locations (Alliston, Ayr, Elmira, Listowel, Norwich, Ospringe, Tavistock, Smithville), offering a robust parts inventory and over 90 technicians able to provide service and maintenance.
“To be the best part of our customer’s day by improving their business and lifestyle.”
What does this mean?
We appreciate that customers have many options when it comes to who they select to meet their equipment and service needs – be it for their business (farm, landscape or compact construction) or for their lifestyle (lawn, garden, home and workshop). When customers call on Premier Equipment it is because they have a problem or need they require assistance with – could be an equipment or technology need, or a repair or service need. Whatever the circumstance, we challenge our staff to be the “best part of our customer’s day” by effectively providing them with quality products and exceptional service to meet needs and make their business more productive or their tasks around their home or property more efficient or enjoyable.
Our BHAG (Big Hairy Audacious Goal):
We strive to be ‘The Best John Deere Dealer in Canada’.
How do we measure best?
- By having the highest customer satisfaction – leveraging John Deere surveys that monitor customer satisfaction on products and dealership support.
- By having the highest employee satisfaction – through regular staff surveys and leadership assessment surveys, measuring employee satisfaction and effectiveness of leaders and managers.
- Meeting our financial goals and targets – to ensure that we are running a healthy, sustainable business currently providing employment and livelihood for over 300 households.
- Developing and growing our leaders
- The value of all team members and their input
- Be an "Ideal Team Player"
- Speaking the truth with compassion
- A team environment where employees are empowered to succeed
- Continuous improvement and appropriate growth
- Integrity, trust and loyalty
- Being a positive partner in our communities