Location: Courtland, ON
Type of Employment: Full-Time
- Performs diagnostics and repairs on agricultural CWP and turf equipment and established Ag Management Solutions (AMS) products.
- Participates in required Service EDUCATE Training programs.
- Supports customer clinics.
- Reviews and explains any maintenance, repair, or other service concerns directly with the customer and documents on work order.
- Promote and sell Premier Equipment Ltd. service programs directly to customers.
- Maintains current knowledge of John Deere and competitive products.
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments.
- Completes all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments.
- Accounts for all time and material used in performing assigned duties.
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- 2+ years of experience performing service repairs.
- Outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to perform repairs and required maintenance using special tools and equipment following Technical Manual procedures.
- Expert knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems used in the repair of agricultural and turf equipment.
- Ability to use Service Advisor and basic computer functions.
- Ability to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes.
- Ability to lift at least 75 lbs. repeatedly.
- Advanced or Master Service Technician certification or 2nd/3rd year apprentice preferred or equivalent experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required.
- Valid driver’s license required; CDL (Commercial Driver’s License) preferred.
- Fork lift license preferred.
At Premier Equipment, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview, please advise us if you require an accommodation.