Location: Ayr, ON
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Are you looking to advance your career as a Sales Representative with a growing, dynamic organization? If so, Premier Equipment Ltd. is looking to speak with you.
Premier Equipment Ltd. is a full service equipment dealership specializing in agriculture, lawn, commercial, specialized grounds care and compact construction equipment. As our Company grows and expands to better serve our customers, we are continuously looking for great people to join our team. We offer excellent career opportunities in equipment sales, parts and retail sales, service technicians, accounting and administration, just to highlight a few.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a full benefits package, RRSP program (with company matching), Vacation, Vehicle, Career Growth and Development and a highly regarded, industry leading, employee recognition program.
• Market, demonstrate, and sell, Ag, and Turf, new and used whole goods products.
• Promote any other goods, or services, that the Company has to offer. Be informed of Company promotions, or special events in all departments.
• Profile new and existing customers while ensuring existing customer satisfaction with products, or services.
• Keep abreast of business trends that will affect customer purchases.
• Attend John Deere, or in-house training seminars, and product intros as well as farm, and/or Turf trade shows.
• Keep current on product knowledge, features and benefits of all equipment potentially saleable by the Company.
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
• A competitive, self-starter, who is disciplined and goal orientated.
• Excellent communication skills with good listening skills are necessary to determine the needs of our customers.
• Good organization and time management skills are required.
• Familiarity with current farming practices/GPS and Precision Agriculture.
• Knowledge of Agricultural Equipment/Farming Communities.
At Premier Equipment, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview, please advise us if you require an accommodation.