Location: Ospringe, ON
Type of Employment: Full-Time
- Market, demonstrate, and sell Turf (including compacts and gators), new and used whole goods products.
- Interacting with all sales customers and directing Ag leads to the appropriate Sales Representative.
- Promote any other goods, or services, that the Company has to offer.
- Be informed of Company promotions, or special events in all departments.
- Profile new and existing customers while ensuring existing customer satisfaction with products, or services.
- Keep abreast of business trends that will affect customer purchases.
- Attend John Deere, or in-house training seminars, and product intros as well as farm, and/or Turf trade shows.
- Keep current on product knowledge, features and benefits of all equipment potential saleable by the Company.
Skills and Requirements:
- A competitive, self-starter, who is disciplined and goal oriented.
- Excellent communication skills with good listening skills are necessary to determine the needs of our customers.
- Good organizational and time management skills are required.
- Ability to effectively interact with various departments within the organization.
- Rotating Saturdays will be required.
At Premier Equipment, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview, please advise us if you require an accommodation.