Location: Smithville, ON
Type of Employment: Full-Time
- Responsible for counter sales focusing on internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Maintain attractive and current display units.
- Promote and merchandise parts and accessories.
- Assist with the verification, stocking, and ordering of parts
- Other associated tasks as required by the Parts Lead.
- Maintain an established lot plan and effectively communicate within the store, to ensure plan is followed.
- Responsible for all incoming/outgoing trucks/freight/equipment.
- Deliver all new equipment and bundles required to shop for pre-delivery.
Skills and Requirements:
- Must have computer experience.
- 1+ years experience in a parts department.
- Knowledge of Agriculture equipment an asset.
- Must be customer orientated.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and in a team environment.
- Ability to efficiently multi-task.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and a commitment to excellence.
- Availability to work rotating Saturdays will be required.
At Premier Equipment, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview, please advise us if you require an accommodation.