Location: Courtland, ON
Type of Employment: Full-Time
- Performs diagnostics and repairs on lawn/garden equipment.
- Participates in Service EDUCATE Training programs required for the development of skills and knowledge.
- Maintains current knowledge of John Deere and competitive products.
- Maintains a clean work area and performs work in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments.
- Completes all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments.
- Accounts for all time and for all material used in performing assigned.
- Provide technical support and problem resolution for fellow turf technicians and all internal and external customers, ensuring healthy relations.
- Assist the Service Manager and Turf Service Coordinator in providing quotes for all repairs to internal and external customers.
- Assists the Service Manager and Turf Service Coordinator in all aspects of the turf service department and acts as a back-up when either the Service Manager or Turf Service Coordinator are absent.
Skills and Requirements:
- 3+ years’ experience as a Service Technician.
- Ability to lead others.
- Familiar with John Deere and competitive products.
- Ability to write and speak effectively to individuals and groups.
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
- Fork lift license required.
At Premier Equipment, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview, please advise us if you require an accommodation.