Location: Mount Forest, ON
Type of Employment: Full-Time Summer Student
This position will be from Spring - September. It will be 5 days/week, working every Saturday. There will be one designated weekday off/week.
- Answering the phones and greeting of customers.
- Administration duties that include (but not limited to) daily till balance, account payment processing, etc.
- Assist with sales of lawn and garden equipment.
- Assist with parts sales and other parts department duties.
- Assist with Service Department office functions as needed.
- Assist with yard/whole good inventory tasks.
- Other general day-to-day tasks as assigned by supervisor.
Skills and Requirements:
- Must have strong computer skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Friendly, outgoing, professional, customer-orientated personality.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a team environment.
- Mathematical aptitude would be beneficial.
- Ability to work Saturdays.
At Premier Equipment, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview, please advise us if you require an accommodation.