Location: Ayr, ON
Type of Employment: Full-Time
- Performs diagnostics and repairs on lawn/garden equipment.
- Participates in Service EDUCATE Training programs required for the development of skills and knowledge.
- Maintains current knowledge of John Deere and competitive products.
- Maintains a clean work area and performs work in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments.
- Completes all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments.
- Accounts for all time and for all material used in performing assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience as a licensed small engine technician (or auto technician) and hand- held power products.
- Ability to perform repairs and required maintenance using special tools and equipment following Service Advisor procedures.
- Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems of lawn and garden equipment.
- Ability to use Service Advisor and basic computer functions.
- Ability to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes.
- Proficient oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to lift at least 75 lbs. repeatedly.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required;
- Valid driver’s license is required and clean driving record.
- Rotating weekends will be required.
At Premier Equipment, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview, please advise us if you require an accommodation.