Location: Alliston, ON
Type of Employment: Full-Time
- Develops, communicates, enforces and monitors effective Parts Department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Promotes and merchandises parts and accessories in conjunction with other store locations.
- Monitors annual Parts Department goals and budget, in alignment with the organization’s financial and operational objectives.
- Monitors Parts Department marketing monthly to ensure achievement of departmental goals.
- Maintains an accurate and effective parts inventory control system that includes annual physical inventory cycle counts and proper counter procedures.
- Ensure that all Department reporting and submission are completed within the proper time frames and deadlines.
- Maximizes use of special terms and stock orders to achieve management stock order goals.
- Ensures all department tools, equipment and vehicles, if applicable, are in good working order.
- Identify deficiencies within the parts department and make recommendations on corrective action to the Store Manager and implement action plans as directed.
- Maintain staff schedules to ensure that the Department is adequately staffed at all times, including Duty List and compliance.
- Assist the Store Manager with recruiting, staffing and employee development activities for employees reporting to this position.
- Any other responsibilities as designated by the Store Manager.
Skills and Requirements:
- 1+ years experience in Parts Department operations.
- Experience leading others is beneficial.
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions.
- Ability to write and speak effectively to individuals and groups.
- Basic understanding of financial principles relative to Parts Department operations.
- Ability to analyze and interpret internal reports.
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
At Premier Equipment, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview, please advise us if you require an accommodation.