Location: Elmira, ON
Type of Employment: Full-Time
*** This position is with Premier Equipment Rentals ***
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, performing, directing and evaluating the repair of rental equipment to meet customer deadlines.
- Assigns jobs to Service Department employees according to their skills and knowledge
- Ensures all assigned work is completed in a timely manner and meets Rent Ready Standards.
- Responsible for assessing damaged Rental equipment and quoting repair costs in a timely manner.
- Responsible for procuring all parts and building vendor relationships to achieve most cost-effective results.
- Reviews work orders for accuracy and completeness
- Provide technical support and problem resolution for technicians as well as all internal and external customers, ensuring healthy relations
- Manage and maintain work environment safety, perform inspections and ensure adherence to regulations and Company Policies.
- Assists Rental Manager with technician recruitment
- Provides performance feedback for service technicians to the Rental Manager
Skills and Requirements:
- 3+ years’ experience as a Service Technician working on Agriculture/Construction equipment
- Ability to lead others
- Familiar with John Deere and competitive products
- Ability to write and speak effectively to individuals and groups
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- Fork lift license required
- Rotating weekends will be required
At Premier Equipment Rentals, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview, please advise us if you require an accommodation.