Location: Elmira, ON
Type of Employment: Full-Time
- Provide Premier Equipment‘s customers with an above average level of customer support encouraging allegiance and professionalism and enhancing the customer’s experience.
- Support Customer Service Initiatives and other corporate initiatives on an everyday basis.
- Promote Team Work and a “Customer First” commitment to all Branch and inter-Branch Service, Parts and Sales departments.
- Scheduling of work and perform all administrative responsibilities for the turf service department pertaining to internal, external and warranty work orders such as opening, quoting, maintaining, comments and invoicing.
- Schedule all turf service departments trucking as required.
- Ensure all accounts payable invoices utilize purchase order system and are properly posted to appropriate work order. All invoices including routine departmental invoices receive the proper G/L account numbers and are forwarded to accounts payable.
- Daily monitoring of service department’s payroll, ensuring accuracy for technician and Labour Performance.
- Monitor WIP on a daily basis, ensuring a minimum 100 % WIP (work in process) ratio is maintained and work toward the benchmark of 75%.
- Ensure all miscellaneous charges such as service accessories, trucking charges, service call charges, dyno charges, etc. are applied to each work order accordingly.
- Assist the service manager with the control of lost time.
- Work towards reducing overall departmental expenses through vision and persistency. Provide feedback or suggestions, when and where, waste reduction or costs saving measures present themselves.
- Promote a safe, clean and healthy environment within the service department.
- Assist Service Manager with special events and projects as required.
Skills and Requirements:
- Basic knowledge of accounting practices.
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions.
- Customer service skills and/or experience.
- Knowledge of office procedures.
- General understanding of mechanical/technical terms is preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
At Premier Equipment, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview, please advise us if you require an accommodation.