Location: Ospringe, ON
Type of Employment: Contract
*** This will be a full-time temporary position ***
- Pick-up and delivery of turf, small Ag, landscaping and construction equipment.
- Light maintenance duties within the Store, including cleaning and detailing of equipment.
- Responsible for proper operation and maintenance of delivery truck and trailer
- Other associated tasks as required.
- Towing of agricultural pieces that are too wide to load on a truck bed.
- Hours of duty will fluctuate depending on seasonal + daily workloads.
Skills and Requirements:
- Restricted A license is required.
- Must have the ability to work independently.
- Must have working/operational experience with forklifts, lawn and garden equipment, large and small agricultural pieces, construction pieces and large towable pieces.
- Ability to manage all associated paperwork and process for pick-up and delivery of equipment and parts.
- Heavy lifting, pushing and pulling is required.
At Premier Equipment, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview, please advise us if you require an accommodation.