Location: Elmira, ON
Type of Employment: Full-time
- Pick-up and delivery of a wide variety of agricultural, lawn & garden, landscaping and construction equipment primarily throughout Premier Equipment/Premier Rentals territories.
- This role will drive a flatbed, roll off truck or stake truck.
- Light maintenance duties within the Store, including cleaning and detailing of equipment and support duties of yard coordinator.
- Responsible for proper operation and maintenance and cleanliness of delivery truck and trailer
- Other associated tasks as required.
- Hours of duty will fluctuate depending on seasonal + daily workloads.
Skills and Requirements:
- Valid Driver’s license with AZ Certification and acceptable driver’s abstract.
- Exceptional customer service experience required.
- Must have the ability to work independently.
- Must have experience working/operating forklifts, lawn and garden equipment, agricultural pieces, construction pieces.
- Ability to manage all associated documentation and processes for pick-up and delivery of equipment through mobile device.
- The physical demands of this role require bending, squatting, crouching, reaching, heavy lifting, pushing and pulling.
At Premier Equipment Rentals, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview, please advise us if you require an accommodation.