Location: Smithville, ON
Type of Employment: Full-time
- Assist with the loading and unloading of truck deliveries (stock orders, internal courier etc.).
- Receipting and proper stocking of incoming parts shipments.
- Follow-up on overages and shortages and expedite issues by reporting to the manager.
- Picking and packing of required parts transfers.
- Assist with cycle counting of parts inventory.
- Handle parts returns as required.
- Fill parts requirements for Service Technicians.
- Replenish oil inventory from the overflow stock area.
- Assist Parts Counter Sales by picking and packing of orders or backup as required.
- Assembly of consumer products, fabricating hoses and cables and filling batteries.
- Assist with keeping the Parts Department clean and orderly.
- Promote Team Work and a “Customer First” commitment to all Branch and inter-Branch Sales, Parts and Service departments.
- Other associated duties as assigned by the Parts Lead from time to time.
Skills and Requirements:
- Basic parts and machinery knowledge
- Basic data entry/keyboarding skills
- Ability to use standard desktop applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Knowledge of office /departmental procedures
- General understanding of mechanical/technical terms is preferred
- Fork lift license is preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- Rotating weekend hours are required.
- Some heavy lifting is required
At Premier Equipment, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview, please advise us if you require an accommodation.