Location: Elmira, ON
Type of Employment: Full-Time
** This position is working out of our Premier Equipment Rentals division ***
• Responsible for supporting existing customers and generating additional sales opportunities through cold-calling and lead generation campaigns.
• This position is our customers frontline contact which requires strong customer service skills and a professional attitude at all times.
• Coordinating equipment rental requests to meet customer demands.
• Develop and implement a yearly territory plan and marketing strategies to prospect new business.
• Execute targeted strategies to drive opportunities for new business growth and increase revenues.
• Work scheduled and rotational Saturdays as required.
Skills and Requirements:
• Proven success in a sales capacity including identifying and engaging new customers/business opportunities
• Knowledge of construction, landscaping and agriculture equipment an asset.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build and nurture strong customer relationships and build new business.
• Results driven and enthusiastic for consistently providing superior customer service and comprehensive territory management
• Ability to prioritize and deliver results in a fast-paced environment with constantly changing priorities and aggressive deadlines
• Valid Driver’s License and clean Driver’s Abstract required.
At Premier Equipment Rentals, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview, please advise us if you require an accommodation.