Location: Elmira, ON
Type of Employment: Full-Time
*** This position is working out of our Premier Equipment Rentals division ***
• Responsible for supporting internal and external customers to achieve customer satisfaction through understanding needs and negotiating orders.
• This position is our customers frontline contact which requires strong customer service skills and a professional attitude at all times.
• Coordinating equipment rental requests to Shop Foreman to meet customer demands.
• Maintain attractive and current display units.
• Promote and merchandise parts and consumable products.
• Go over safe operation of all equipment to customers upon pick up.
• Work scheduled and rotational Saturdays as required.
• Other associated tasks as required by the PER Manager.
Skills and Requirements:
• Solid computer and administrative skills.
• Knowledge of construction, landscaping and agriculture equipment an asset.
• Must be customer orientated.
• Valid Driver’s License required.
• Must have the ability to work under pressure and in a team environment.
• Ability to efficiently multi-task.
At Premier Equipment Rentals, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview, please advise us if you require an accommodation.