Location: Elmira, ON
Type of Employment: Summer Student
** This is a full-time summer student position from spring to fall. Start date is negotiable.
• Responsible for supporting internal and external customers to achieve customer satisfaction through understanding needs and negotiating orders.
• This position is our customers frontline contact which requires strong customer service skills and a professional attitude at all times.
Assist in service shop as required completing rental returns and basic equipment servicing.
• Go over safe operation of all equipment to customers upon pick up.
• Work scheduled Saturdays.
• Other associated tasks as required by the PER Manager.
Skills and Requirements:
• Computer skills and mechanical aptitude an asset.
• Knowledge of construction, landscaping and agriculture equipment an asset.
• Must be customer orientated.
• Must have the ability to work under pressure and in a team environment.
• Ability to efficiently multi-task.
At Premier Equipment Rentals, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview, please advise us if you require an accommodation.