Location: Elmira, ON
Type of Employment: Full-Time
- Responsible for counter sales focusing on internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining attractive and current showroom displays.
- Promote and merchandise parts and accessories.
- Assist with the verification, stocking, and ordering of parts
- Other associated tasks as required by the Parts Lead.
Skills and Requirements:
- Must have computer experience.
- Knowledge of Agricultural equipment an asset.
- Must be customer orientated.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and in a team environment.
- Ability to efficiently multi-task.
- Rotating weekends and on-call participation will be required.
At Premier Equipment, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview, please advise us if you require an accommodation.