Location: Listowel, ON
Type of Employment: Full-Time
• Responsible for receiving / unloading / loading parts orders and verifying the accuracy of all incoming and outgoing orders.
• Assist with servicing customers at the parts counter as well as supporting the service department and technicians.
• Perform a limited number of parts deliveries.
• Keeping storage areas clean and organized.
• Performing stock checks and perpetual inventory checks.
• Other associated tasks as required by the parts lead.
Skills and Requirements:
• Must have computer experience.
• Knowledge of Agricultural equipment an asset.
• Must be customer orientated.
• Must have the ability to work under pressure and in a team environment.
• Ability to efficiently multi-task.
• Rotating weekends and rotating on-call participation will be required.
At Premier Equipment, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview, please advise us if you require an accommodation.