Location: Elmira, ON
Type of Employment: Full-Time
*** This position is located within our Premier Rentals division ***
• Responsible for supporting internal and external customers to achieve customer satisfaction through understanding needs and negotiating orders.
• This position is our customers frontline contact which requires strong customer service skills and a professional attitude at all times.
• Coordinating equipment rental requests to Shop Foreman to meet customer demands.
• Generate leads for new business and communicate leads with Outside Sales Representative
• Go over safe operation of all equipment to customers upon pick up.
• Other associated tasks as required by the PER Manager.
Skills and Requirements:
• Solid computer and administrative skills.
• Knowledge of construction, landscaping and agriculture equipment an asset.
• Must be customer orientated.
• Valid Driver’s License required.
• Must have the ability to work under pressure and in a team environment.
• Ability to efficiently multi-task.
At Premier Equipment Rentals, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview, please advise us if you require an accommodation.