Location: Elmira, ON
Type of Employment: Full-Time
** This position is with our sister company, Premier Equipment Rentals **
• Responsible for supporting internal and external customers to achieve customer satisfaction through understanding needs and negotiating orders.
• This position is our customers frontline contact which requires strong customer service skills and a professional attitude at all times.
• Perform daily closes, prepare bank deposits, complete settlement reports.
• Responsible for preparing A/R & AP reporting and processing.
• Prepare and submit required payroll documentation.
• Invoicing Central Trucking requisitions.
• Work scheduled and rotational Saturdays as required.
• Other associated tasks as required by Manager.
Skills and Requirements:
• Solid computer and administrative skills.
• Knowledge of construction, landscaping and agriculture equipment an asset.
• Must be customer orientated.
• High level of attention to detail.
• Must have the ability to work under pressure and in a team environment.
• Ability to efficiently multi-task.
At Premier Equipment Rentals, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview, please advise us if you require an accommodation.