Location: Elmira, ON
Type of Employment: Full-Time
** This position will be working out of our sister business - Premier Equipment Rentals. ***
• Responsible for supporting existing customers and generating additional sales opportunities through cold-calling and lead generation campaigns supporting both Inside/Outside Sales responsibilities.
• This position is our customers frontline contact which requires strong customer service skills and a professional attitude at all times.
• Coordinating equipment rental requests to meet customer demands.
• Develop and implement a yearly territory plan and marketing strategies to prospect new business
• Execute targeted strategies to drive opportunities for new business growth and increase revenues
• Work rotational Saturdays as required.
Skills and Requirements:
• Proven success in a sales capacity including identifying and engaging new customers/business opportunities
• Knowledge of Construction, Landscaping, Agriculture and Industrial equipment an asset.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build strong customer relationships and grow new business.
Results driven and enthusiastic for consistently providing superior customer service and comprehensive territory management.
• Ability to prioritize and deliver results in a fast-paced environment with constantly changing priorities and aggressive deadlines.
• Valid Driver’s License and clean Driver’s Abstract required.
At Premier Equipment Rentals, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview, please advise us if you require an accommodation.