Location: Elmira, ON
Type of Employment: Full-Time
- Process cash, lease and finance equipment deals with attention to program expirations and optimal bonus and exchange rates, as needed.
- Invoicing equipment deals and subsequent accounting entries for the bank and bonuses, as required.
- Record other routine transactions and accounting journal entries, as required.
- Coordination of after settlement tasks including but not limited to Warranty registration, Powergard/Extended warranty purchasing, issuing of Certificate of Origin, etc.
- Communicate with others in the organization as well as John Deere to answer whole goods related questions or resolve issues.
- Review various reports for data accuracy and make corrections, as needed.
- Assist with various audits, as required.
- Perform other related duties, as required.
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- 2+ years in an accounting or administrative position making basic accounting entries
- Understanding of processing contracts is an asset
- Knowledge of accounting systems and various computer programs, including Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- Able to adapt quickly to new software, as required
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to function well in a team setting
- Ability to function in high paced setting while being able to solve problems using critical thinking
- Willingness to work extra hours during peak seasons
- Ability to prioritize tasks and be flexible when urgent matters arise
At Premier Equipment, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview, please advise us if you require an accommodation.