Location: Elmira, ON
Type of Employment: Full-Time
To promote, support and lead the customer experience through the full-enterprise offering of John Deere Precision Ag technology in the designated territory of Elmira, Listowel and Ospringe.
- Manage and execute regional IS mainstreaming tactics as set by the IS Manager. These include but are not limited to the following initiatives:
- Provide advanced consulting and sales coaching with territory sales reps and customers to develop and execute on farm precision ag strategies.
- Support the sales and parts teams in locating and developing solutions for the end user.
- Technical training with service staff on the setup, operation and adjustment of Large Ag equipment supported by integrated John Deere technology.
- Support the clinic program by developing and instructing as required.
- Develop and execute IS supported optimization services that will improve customer experience and allow PEL to proactively manage requests by:
- Identifying customers and work with the local store teams to execute an optimization program and provide proactive in field support during planting and harvest.
- Tactically working with end users to leverage data management strategies that benefit their operations.
- Build relationships internally and externally at Premier that enable us to provide market leading support.
- In field leadership of corporate demo equipment. By ensuring an effective demonstration is completed through proper setup of the equipment and thorough demonstration of the class leading features and technology.
Skills and Requirements:
- High degree of familiarity of Large Ag equipment configuration and operation.
- High degree of proficiency with technology and the ability to learn new concepts quickly.
- Customer service experience, with sales background considered an asset.
- Ability to think on your feet and be productive in a self-driven role.
- Evening and weekend work may be required depending on seasonal demand.
At Premier Equipment, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of our recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview, please advise us if you require an accommodation.