Location: Listowel, ON
Type of Employment: Part-Time
Premier Equipment Ltd is a full-service John Deere dealership specializing in agriculture, lawn and commercial grounds care and compact construction equipment. With heritage dating back to the 1950's, our organization has grown through the decades bringing to life John Deere's commitment to customers of quality and innovation.
Premier proudly serves Southern Ontario with 8 locations (Alliston, Ayr, Elmira, Listowel, Ospringe, Tavistock, Smithville and Norwich), offering a robust parts inventory and over 90 technicians able to provide service and maintenance.
Our Purpose statement is “To be the best part of our customer’s day by improving their business and lifestyle.”
We appreciate that customers have many options when it comes to who they select to meet their equipment and service needs – be it for their business (farm, landscape or compact construction) or for their lifestyle (lawn, garden, home and workshop). When customers call on Premier Equipment it is because they have a problem or need they require assistance with – could be an equipment or technology need, or a repair or service need. Whatever the circumstance, we challenge our staff to be the “best part of our customer’s day” by effectively providing them with quality products and exceptional service to meet needs and make their business more productive or their tasks around their home or property more efficient or enjoyable.
We offer competitive wages and paid COVID leave along with many other perks. As an essential business, we offer secure employment with an engaging team atmosphere!
Come and hear what we are all about!
*** This is a part-time position - approximately 25-30 hours/week.
- Responsible for cleanliness of the entire building.
- Dust office furniture, printers and other office equipment.
- Responsible for tidiness and cleanliness of all meeting rooms, kitchen areas, etc.
- Clean and supply restrooms as required.
- Clean windows, glass partitions and mirrors as required.
- Notify Store Manager or designate of any building issues.
- Vacuum carpets, wash floors, etc. as required.
- Answering the phones and greeting of customers.
- Administration duties that include (but not limited to) daily till balance, account payment processing, etc.
- Other general day-to-day tasks as assigned by supervisor.
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- Familiar with the operation of modern cleaning equipment.
- Flexibility to work varying hours as required.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Previous janitorial experience would be an asset.
- Exceptional computer skills are an asset.
- Occasional Saturdays may be required during peak times or otherwise.
At Premier Equipment, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview, please advise us if you require an accommodation.