Location: Ospringe, ON
Type of Employment: Full-time
Premier Equipment Ltd is a full-service John Deere dealership specializing in agriculture, lawn and commercial grounds care and compact construction equipment. With heritage dating back to the 1950's, our organization has grown through the decades bringing to life John Deere's commitment to customers of quality and innovation.
Premier proudly serves Southern Ontario with 8 locations (Alliston, Ayr, Elmira, Listowel, Ospringe, Tavistock, Smithville and Norwich), offering a robust parts inventory and over 90 technicians able to provide service and maintenance.
Our Purpose statement is “To be the best part of our customer’s day by improving their business and lifestyle.”
We appreciate that customers have many options when it comes to who they select to meet their equipment and service needs – be it for their business (farm, landscape or compact construction) or for their lifestyle (lawn, garden, home and workshop). When customers call on Premier Equipment it is because they have a problem or need they require assistance with – could be an equipment or technology need, or a repair or service need. Whatever the circumstance, we challenge our staff to be the “best part of our customer’s day” by effectively providing them with quality products and exceptional service to meet needs and make their business more productive or their tasks around their home or property more efficient or enjoyable.
We offer competitive wages, a competitive benefits package, RSP matching, Profit Share, paid COVID leave along with many other perks. As an essential business, we offer secure employment with an engaging team atmosphere!
Come and hear what we are all about!
• Responsible for counter sales focusing on internal and external customer satisfaction.
• Maintaining attractive and current showroom displays.
• Promote and merchandise parts and accessories.
• Assist with the verification, stocking, and ordering of parts
• Other associated tasks as required by the Parts Manager.
Skills and Requirements:
• Must have computer experience.
• Knowledge of Agricultural equipment an asset.
• Must be customer orientated.
• Must have the ability to work under pressure and in a team environment.
• Ability to efficiently multi-task.
• Rotating weekends and on-call participation will be required.
At Premier Equipment, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of our recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview, please advise us if you require an accommodation.