Location: Smithville, ON
Type of Employment: Contract
** This will be a temporary part-time position with hours under 25/week.
- Responsible for cleanliness of the entire building.
- Dust office furniture, printers and other office equipment.
- Responsible for tidiness and cleanliness of all meeting rooms, kitchen areas, offices, showroom, parts warehouse, wash station etc.
- Clean and supply restrooms as required.
- Clean windows, glass partitions and mirrors as required.
- Notify Store Manager or designate of any building issues.
- Vacuum carpets, wash floors, etc. as required.
- Answering phones and picking parts when necessary
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- Familiar with the operation of modern cleaning equipment.
- Flexibility to work varying hours as required.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Previous janitorial experience would be an asset.
At Premier Equipment, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview, please advise us if you require an accommodation.